- Imperfection, without which nothing would be unique
- The hug from a friend which comforts more than any words ever could
- Losing time in art that speaks to your soul not your head
- Not caring that the rain will mess up your hair
- Letting adventure take you on an unexpected journey
- Age. Not the imprint it leaves on your face, but the imprint that you leave in your wake
- Finding the lovely and innocent where others only see the dark and perverse
- Doing where others just dream
- Traversing a land that is not your own
- Music that inspires
- Silk that caresses the skin
- Smiling at the world and accepting all that comes back.
What is it that you find beautiful?